vendredi 13 septembre 2013

رسائل و مسجات الحب Friendship SMS

رسائل و مسجات الحب
 Friendship SMS 

SMS 1 

I'm not open to many people.
I'm usually quiet and
I don't really like attention.
So if I like you enough
to show you the real me,
You must be very special.


SMS 2 

How can U tell the rain not 2 fall
when clouds exist?

How can U tell the leaves not 2 fall
when wind exist?

How can U tell me not 2 fall in friendship
when U exist.

SMS 3 
The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end.

SMS 4 
If I could pull down the rainbow
I would write UR name with it &
put it back in the sky
2 let everybody know
how colorful my life is with a friend like U!!


SMS 5
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies
remember that true friendship never dies

although we may change & drift apart,
I will always value u deep within my heart!

SMS 6 
Reality of life
"When you give importance to people
they think that you are always free
But
They don't understand that
you make yourself
available for them every time"..!

SMS 7
I care for you in my own ways.
Maybe you'll never know,
maybe I'll never show. :)

SMS 8 
If CARE is a WAVE,
i give u SEA.
If RESPECT is a LEAF,
i give u TREE.
If TRUST is a PLANET,
i give u GALAXY,
if FRIENDSHIP is LIFE,
i give u MINE 4 FREE..
keep smiling.

SMS 9
Of all the friends I've ever met.
Your the one I won't ever forget.
And if I die before you do
I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

SMS 10 

Life starts INTENSE,
But Ends with SILENSE.
Love starts with FEAR,
Buts ends with TEARS.
And Friendship starts HOWEVER,
Will always Remain FOREVER.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire